Just a simple girl, looking for some magic…
Hi everyone! I’m Or and I’m the passionate traveler behind this blog.
My mission is to help you travel lovers to MAKE THE MOST of your trips and EXPERIENCE EACH DESTINATION TO THE FULLEST in Europe and beyond. To do that, I’ll share:
- Alternative and unique things to do in popular destinations.
- Detailed itineraries.
- Travel tips.
- Information about underrated destinations.
My favorite place to explore is SPAIN. It combines everything I’m looking for when I travel; big colorful cities; old, fairytale villages; dreamy beaches; big green natural spaces; reach culture; homey vibe; the kindest (and loudest) people I have ever met. It honestly feels like my second home, and I will share with you a LOT of my experiences there.
My Journey to Becoming a Travel Blogger
In the past 4-5 years, I have traveled quite a lot. Every time I had come back home, I would start to get seriously depressed and jump right into planning my next trip. At first, I thought: “Am I running away from something? Why is the only thing keeping me going is traveling?”. But over the time I’ve realized that this is what I want to do, this is what makes me happy and what I want my life to look like, at least for now. Traveling is when I learn the most http://www.healthandrecoveryinstitute.com/topamax-topiramate/ (about the world, life and me) and experience the most, and isn’t that what life is all about?
So to enjoy traveling while being my own boss, I’ve decided to travel blog. As a person with severe travel FOMO, I wanted to start a blog that inspires others to travel and helps them make the most of every trip.
Some Fun Quirky Facts About Me
- The meaning of my name is “light.”
- I love watching football (soccer, just to make that clear).
- I am a vegetarian (more like pescatarian) who loves to cook and bake.
- Dark chocolate is my addiction.
- I grew up on Argentinian telenovelas and tv series, and thanks to subtitles, I’ve learned Spanish just by watching tv (Shocker). I read books in Spanish, listen to music in Spanish and just obsessed with anything involving this language. I’ve even picked up the Argentinian accent.
Continue Your Journey With Me
Interested in hearing more from me? Please subscribe to my email list. If you want to work with me, ask me a question, or make a new friend (I’m a great listener), you can always contact me on helloor[at]mypathintheworld[dot]com or head over to my ‘contact me’ page. You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.